Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Disney Tag

I first saw this tag over on Michelle's lovely blog (Life Outside London) and being the big kid and heart and uber Disney fan that I am, I couldn't resist giving it a go!


(Photo from the last time I was at Disney in 2012)


Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?  Not really no. I have THE worst body image and self confidence at the moment. It is something that I am really going to try and work on this Summer.


Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night? It varies. Doing shift work during the summer really messes up my sleeping pattern as some days I need to be up at 5.30am (ouch!) and then others I don't need to get up until 


Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?   Officially no. But if I am out at night you can guarantee at 10 on the dot one of my parents will text me asking when I will be home.


Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?  I do! My Field Trip to Andalucia made me realise that I need to spend more time outside. It truly is good for the soul. 


Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?   No. I am a completely paranoid, anxiety mad nutter when it comes to strangers. 


Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes? If they make me laugh over absolutely nothing. 


The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love? I agree with Michelle on this one... I don't think you should have to sacrifice anything major for the one you love. 


The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?  I really don't like people who are full of themselves. Nothing worse.


Jack and the Beanstalk - What plants do you have?  I'm guessing dead and shrivelled ones don't count?


Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?  I have an Axolotl and my parents have two dogs. AND NEWS! C might be getting a PUPPY when he moves to his new flat. EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD. 


Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish? Right now it is to get a First class degree, have a place on a Primary PGCE and live happily ever after (well this is a Disney tag after all).

Peter Pan - What is your mental age? Probably about 5 years old.

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend and what would you do for him/her?  My best friend is R. We met in Year 7 and we are still inseperable despite going to Universities which are a 4 hour train journey apart. I think she knows that I would do pretty much anything she needed me to. 


The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?   Far too sensitive. I really need to toughen up and get thicker skin!


The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave? No. I wish I was braver to be honest.


I have had SO much fun doing this tag so all of you lovely people are now tagged! Go on, live a little!

Bloglovin / TwitterInstagramPinterest / YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment