Monday 23 June 2014

My Week #26


This week has been quite a busy week and very plain decoration wise (perhaps that is why this is the least blurry picture my phone would take!) Most of my days have been focussed on work and driving really but I am going to stay with a friend in Southend on Sea for 2 weeks on Sunday so I can get some Primary School work experience in London and I am SO excited about this! It will be so nice to see my friend from uni and be able to get some much needed break from the 'norm' my summer life has become!

My boyfriend also bought his first flat this week and is now officially on the property market so we spent Saturday night celebrating that (how grown up is that though seriously?!) 

I also read The Fault in Our Stars in anticipation of seeing the movie this Thursday and it was SO good, I finished it in 2 days (around my shifts) and I cannot remember the last time that I read a book THAT quickly. I've heard the movie is as equally spectacular and tear jerking so I shall have my kleenex at the ready this Thursday.

How has your week been? 


PS. I finally uploaded my A5 Patent Pink video!... go take a look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment