Friday 13 June 2014

Hazard Perception

(Found Here)

Most of you know that I am currently in the process of learning to drive and with that comes the dreaded theory test which I am sitting for the first time next week and I am super nervous about it! When I was trying to sleep the other night and worrying about whether or not I will be able to pass it first time I got thinking about the whole concept of perceiving hazards before they become a danger or a threat and I started thinking about how this applies to life in general. 

If there was a hazard stimulator for real life what kind of things would it contain? How quickly would you be able to spot them? Would you be able to pass a life hazard perception test?

Here are some of the things that I thought of. 

1. That drink on a night out which turns you from hangover free the next day to clinging to your duvet and refusing to move. 

2. That boy that your Dad says is bad for you but you ignore anyway. 

3. Picking the wrong A-Levels and limiting your career path too much.

4. Overspending on a luxury item resulting in living on beans on toast for the rest of the month. 

5. Leaving all of your work to the night before the deadline resulting in staying up all night finishing it


What would your hazards be?


No comments:

Post a Comment