Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day!


Today is one of those days that people either seem to love or hate and it isn't necessarily dependent on whether or not you are single. My parents don't believe in paying over the odds to show your love for somebody just one day a year when you can do it any day of the year for half of the price. I on the other hand am a hopeless romantic and pretty much look forward to the day from Christmas onwards, of course I do have a wonderful boyfriend which makes that easier!

However even when I was single I looked forward to the day and I was often that cheesy girl that would send a valentines to the boy she was crushing on only to get a card from my parents in return. Despite this I never lost faith in the romance of the day.

So whether or not you have a significant other to spend the rest of the day with I hope you have a wonderful time whether that is having a romantic candlelight dinner or sitting in sharing a tub of Ben and Jerrys with your best friends and watching a rom-com!

Ps. Dear weather, please chill out so I can get home for Valentines later please!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment