Monday 13 January 2014

Good Reads


(via)

Ever since I can remember, I have had my nose stuck in a book and not much has changed! Whilst I don't have as much time as I would like to for recreational reading at University, I still manage to find myself with an ever growing pile of books on my bedside table and relish any time I do find for reading! In fact I am considering stopping my Netflix subscription for a month after exams to force myself to read more! 

Good Reads is a social network site type thing for those who like reading, you can say what books you are reading, would like to read, have read etc and share your opinions on books you have read.

If you are a reader then you can find my profile for Goodreads here! Please do come say hello and share what you are reading, I am always after a good book recommendation! 

3 comments:

  1. I've just started using GoodReads! It's wonderfullll, I've found so many good books from it :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! I don't know why I havent signed up earlier! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really need to join up, I read like there's no tomorrow!

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete