Monday 6 January 2014

Everybody needs somebody sometimes


I don't know if it is just me but I find that being a girl in today's society there is the need to appear as though you can cope on your own and you definitely don't need the support of a man, thats so 1930s darling.

However due to life events recently it has made me realise that its okay to need a hug or have your day completely brightened by a text from that special some one. I find it really difficult to understand those people that take their loved ones for granted and I really do not know what I would do without the support I get from my amazing friends and family. 

So many of us suffer in silence because we don't want to make it seem like we cannot cope and we are not held together and on top of our lives. I also think that this is a very British thing. Really though the only people that we are harming by keeping quiet is ourselves, like the old saying goes, a problem shared is a problem halved. 

If you do just one thing today then tell someone if you're worried about something and need a shoulder to lean on. Remember guys you can always email me, I love giving advice and helping people with their problems! 



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post!?
    Everything you say is true, I'm just as bad about speaking about problems and finding a person to talk to, oops!
    It's also lovely you're welcoming people to email you, so if you ever feel the need to talk you're more than welcome to email me if you need :)

    -sarah xo
    timetoseethestars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Sarah, I am so glad that you liked my post and are offering your support! :)

    ReplyDelete