Sunday 1 December 2013

Piccolo Pixie Advent Challenge- Introduction and Day One


The wonderful Lydia has started a really cool Advent challenge over on her blog and as I am super excited about it being the festive season, so much so that I'm already wearing my Christmas jumper!, I thought it would be a great thing to take part in!

 Here is the list of all of the songs for the different days of Advent and you can read the original post on Lydia's blog here :)

So the first song for the challenge is Jingle Bells and I have to admit that the first thing that came to my head when I heard this song is very similar to what Lydia said!! It reminds me a lot of  Primary school plays and practising for numerous Christmas concerts where all the kids sing wildly out of tune and all of the parents film it for future embarrassment purposes! Now that it is December it is socially acceptable for me to listen to my Christmas playlist and so it will be interesting to see how many of these songs are on it!!

Happy Advent all!


No comments:

Post a Comment