Saturday 14 December 2013

Coin Purses

Next semester I am hoping to be much better with my money than I was this semester! Whilst I didn't spend more than I had in my bank account, I didn't manage to save as much of my student loan as I had hoped! I am one of those annoying people who likes to have everything planned really far in advance and so I am already thinking about what I am going to do when I graduate! Everybody knows that finding a job in the current climate is no mean feat and so I would like to have some savings ready in case I cannot find a job. 
Therefore next semester I am going to stop taking out my bank card with me, try to stay off eBay (I get far too competitive on that thing!) and maybe even start to part with some of my massive stash of clothes and other items I have built up over the years (half of which I never wear!). My plan is to get a coin purse and take out my weekly allowance each week and only spend what is in my purse, once its gone, its gone so to speak. I am hoping that this will filter out most of my impulse purchases as if I want to buy a new pair of shoes or something then I will most likely need to wait a few weeks to save up for them (and by the time I have, I may well have changed my mind about wanting them!).

I am therefore in the market for a cute, yet practical coin purse: I have spent the past hour browsing the internet and here are a few of my favourites.

The Sydney Frame Coin Purse from Fossil priced at £29


Anna Smith LYDC purse from eBay at the bargain price of £2.99

Jessica bunny clip frame purse from Accesorize at £12 (£10.80 with Student Discount)

Monochrome Panda purse from New Look at £3.99 (£3.60 with Student Discount)

I would happily buy all of these purses, but that would considerably go against the idea that this purse is for saving money! Which is your favourite? Do you have any other coin purses you would recommend?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I like the Accessorize one! Pretty :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I might have to make a trip into town to get that one! :) xx

      Delete