Friday 8 November 2013

Fresher Friday #8- Baking as a hobby

A few weeks back I mentioned that I was falling out of love with my degree and concluded that this was because I was spending most of my time doing work and not a lot else! 

So I have been trying out some new hobbies and this week I decided to make some mini lemon cheesecake :) 

I have a mild lactose intolerance and so when I have a craving for a dairy product it isn't quite as simple as going to the supermarket and picking some up, I either have to hope there is a soya or lactose free version (very rare!) or make it myself 


Here are my mini cheesecakes! They are so scrummy and are reasonably cheap to make! I will be posting an indepth recipe post this week so keep your eyes peeled for that! 

What about you? Do you have any dietary requirements that make impulse purchases difficult? 

and who else bakes as a hobby? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment