Wednesday 25 September 2013

I love the Filofax community!



Despite having used Filofaxes for about 6 years now, I have only recently discovered the online community of fellow Filofax users and well guys, I'm in love!!

When I wanted to try the A5 size of Filofax and upgrade from my Personal size- Janet Carr came to the rescue with her Filofax Project and kindly sent me a beautiful A5 Burde organiser stuffed full of inserts.

Then I found a Filofax with inserts that I had never seen before, Steve from Philofaxy quickly told me what they were and even scanned in old catalogue pages to show me that they had once been sold by Filofax UK (sadly no more!)

There is also all of the lovely people over on the FiloRAK Facebook page where I have participated in the travelling european RAK and have even gotten a few RAKs from very generous people!

Finally the icing on the cake, I took the plunge and started my own Filofax blog and thanks to Philofaxy I have had hundreds of page views and lots of lovely comments and emails from fellow Filofax users!

I'm going to my first Philofaxy meet up in Manchester next month, who else is going?!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This is indeed one of the most interesting communities.

    ReplyDelete